When it comes to securing data every company and firm in Canada is looking to the cloud. And with very good reason. The cloud is affordable and proven to be the most secure way to backup critical and archived data.
When it’s time to consider a cloud solution what are the mandatories? We’ve created a list of Seven Must-Haves Checklist to make your cloud solution and solution provider comparisons easier. Ask solution providers if they provide the following:
- Is the solution provider 100% Canadian owned and operated?
- Is the solution 100% automated?
- Does the backup solution offer end-to-end encryption security and work on both virtual and physical systems?
- Will your data reside in Tier III or higher Canadian data centers?
- Does it require zero hardware and offer flexible retention policies?
- Will you have instant, anytime, anywhere access to your data?
- Is the solution provider recognized and endorsed by the CBA?
It’s important that you have all seven checkmarks on your list of “must haves” complete before you award your firm’s business.
Looking for some guidance moving forward? As your CBA Preferred Partner for Cloud Solutions we are here to help whether you simply need information or want to consider working with us and employing our solutions.
Get in touch and we can discuss your needs and offer special CBA Member pricing. As your trusted partner and a team that completely understands the unique needs of CBA Members, we will walk you through an overview of cloud options and give you clarity around the “Cloud Question”.
Sr. Business Development Manager
647 260 3355 or 1-855-430-0866 ext. 3355