The cloud is fragile.
Make sure your
data and servers are
CLOUD PROVIDER RESILIENCY (CPR)™
ENSURES YOUR PUBLIC CLOUD IS RANSOMWARE AND DISASTER RESILIENT.
With cyberattacks on the rise, Today’s businesses face a unique challenge when it comes to security and compliance.
A resilient and on-demand cybersecurity strategy is essential for all businesses. However, managing cybersecurity in today’s world often requires split-second decision-making and can be extremely challenging.
Stage2Data’s next-gen cybersecurity solution makes provision for:
Peace of mind that your cloud is ALWAYS available
Having your virtual machines and data in the public cloud still requires a backup and disaster recovery solution.
Since enterprises have migrated to the cloud, many make the mistake of thinking their servers and data are safe just because it is kept with a well-known cloud service provider (such as Azure, Google or Amazon). This is not true. IT managers and business owners have a shared responsiblility to keep their data and cloud services safe and secure.
Stage2Data’s Cloud Provider Resiliency (CPR)™ solution will:
Provide ransomware immutability:
Once your data is written, it cannot be changed and therefore cannot be encrypted by ransomware.
Ensure your data and servers are always available:
Mirror your entire cloud environment in Stage2Data’s private cloud environment which offers encryption and security to keep ransomware out.
Safeguard against a data breach:
Encrypt in flight and at rest data.
Protect against a cyber security attack:
Secures business-critical data and files from cyberattacks, deletion, or unauthorized encryption.
Eliminate your reliance on a single cloud provider:
Either recover to Stage2Data’s private cloud or the public cloud (e.g., Azure, AWZ, Google Cloud) where the data or virtual machines were hosted initially to ensure complete data redundancy.
What is Cloud Provider Resiliency (CPR)™
(CPR)™ securely replicates and stores your public (and private) cloud data and virtual machines in Stage2Data’s private cloud to ensure recoverability from disruptive events such as cybersecurity breaches and ransomware attacks. In the event that your cloud data becomes unavailable or unreachable, Stage2Data’s (CPR)™ service can be utilised to either restore your data to its original public cloud provider, malware free and/or temporarily restore is to the Stage2Data private cloud until the original cloud environment has been restored.
A ransomware attack takes a cloud provider offline for a few days
- Cloud outages among the world’s largest public cloud providers have been a real eye opener. Even more so given how reliant organizations are on cloud storage. As this reliance grows, so too does the need to ensure your data is available when it’s needed, every time it’s needed.
- Imagine a ransomware attack takes a top cloud provider offline for anything between 3 to 6 days. In this scenario, a Fortune 1000 company will suffer economic losses of $15 billion and up to $3.5 billion in insured losses while smaller companies will carry a 63% share of economic losses and 57% of insured losses according to Lloyd.
- With CPR™ your data is replicated and stored in Stage2Data’s private cloud to ensure recoverability without any data loss. CPR™ offers enhanced data security, faster data access and improved data reliability.
Speak to an expert
BOOK A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
- Speak to a Cloud Provider Resiliency professional.
- See how you can improve your public and/or private cloud security.
- Learn how you can protect your entire cloud infrastructure against ransomware and malware attacks and be resilient against cyber security threats.
- Free consultation worth $350.